"The integrity of the NFL begins with and is maintained by its game officials. Just do the right thing!"
2021国外如何突破哔哩哔哩B站地区限制 | Malus加速器唯一 ...:2021最新海外观看哔哩哔哩B站教程，帮你解除国外哔哩哔哩B站限制，加速哔哩哔哩B站不卡顿，50W用户的选择，海外各个国家地区实测有效，稳定快速，海棠Malus回国加速器致力于帮助海外华人和留学生提供加速中国大陆音视频的服务，可以在海外流畅使用中国的网站和音视频服务，提供专业稳定的 ...
- July 29, 2020
USOPC Announces Hiring of a New Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer and New Audit Standards for its National Governing Bodies
- July 1, 2020
NBA’s Restart Requires Health and Safety “Compliance Program in a Bubble”
- June 8, 2020
Safety First for Officials as Sports Reopen
- May 6, 2020
Compliance Challenges for Sports in the Coronavirus Era
Developing and Establishing an Effective Integrity Program for Sports Officiating
Implementing effective integrity programs will enable sports officiating to catch up with the business community where such programs have been common for many years and proven in preventing, detecting, and correcting wrongdoing.
The “Getting Started Guidebook” was created to help educate officiating leaders about the essential elements and benefits of a compliance/integrity program, before tackling the hard task of establishing an effective program. Any new initiative takes a champion to get the program off the ground and this guidebook helps you ask the hard questions to assess your current program.
While the Guidebook was developed for sports officiating leaders, it is a valuable resource for leaders of any sports organization who are concerned about preventing wrongdoing within their organization.
The NASO Integrity Resource Center was created to provide services and resources to sports officiating leaders who wish to establish an integrity and compliance program within their organization. The following services and resources are provided:
- The mission of NASO
- Introduction to the NASO board of directors
- Why your organization should have a integrity and compliance program
- WIN7不能复制粘帖的处理方法 - 软件帝:今天 · 相信许多伙伴还不了解WIN7不能复制粘帖如何处理，不过没关系，下面就分享了WIN7不能复制粘帖的处理方法，希望感兴趣的 ...
- Code of Conduct of Sports Officials for the NFHS and NASO
- A dedicated session for officiating leaders at the annual NASO Sports Officiating Summit featuring prominent professionals from the integrity, compliance and ethics fields
Educational Programs and Informational Services
- Information available through the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics
- The Basic Compliance and Ethics Academy (This three-and-a-half day intensive program focuses on subject areas at the heart of the compliance practice)
- National and Regional Conferences and Institutes
- Web Conferences
- 坚果加速器电脑版下载_坚果加速器破解版2021下载 - 全方位下载:2021-10-1 · 坚果加速器电脑版是一款支持多设备系统进行加速的电脑加速器。支持国外服务器的网络加速，可以通过登录国外的服务器来体验到那些目前还没有在国内开放的游戏!浏览国内视频，直播、音乐等各大主流平台，全线加速，拒绝卡顿，操作简单，适用性强。
- Daily Blogs available at complianceandethics.org
- Weekly newsletters
Many organizations have no standards, the NASO board believes establishing standards is an important first step to take, go to: NASO Minimum Standards for an Effective Integrity Program for Sports Officiating.
For further information on the NASO Integrity Resource Center, go to the youtube免费加速器 page.